The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
Thank you so much ChallEngEr for nominating BThought1 for this award. Its an honour, being relatively new to blogging. Her awesome blog is very motivational and educative.
The Rules for the awards are as follows:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Answers the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate your favourite bloggers.
Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
7. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
8. Share a link to your best posts.
ChallEngEr, ministyin questions are:
1. What keeps you motivated in these difficult times?
My family especially my mom and my aunties. They call me regularly and give me so much hope. Their support makes feel energized to tackle anything in my way.
2. Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?
Honestly a bit of both. I like listening and reading a good story as much as I love writing one.
3. Who inspires you the most?
I’d like to mention one single person but I know I find a little inspitation from all the people and everything around me.
4. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
I’m a serial thinker and so blogging helps me offload my some of these thoughts. Plus, I learn a lot of new ideas and perspectives from other bloggers which helps me to get more clarity.
5. What music do you like to listen to?
I’m not a one genre kind of person but I really like Classical music, baroque and Jazz.
3 things about myself:
- I like art, poetry and food.
- I enjoy solitude
- I’m obsessed with making a positive impact.
My nominees are :
- PoojaG, lifesfinewhine
- Wandering Ambivert
- Clean air turbulence
- Please feel tagged if your reading this. You’re all inspiring me in a different way.
I hope your weekend is turning out warmer than mine. Have a wonderful day! 😀🌻
Check out my other posts